Friday, May 13, 2011

Rough start

Off to a bad start with the blog, I somehow managed to lose a complete post, which was titled "My Father".   If I find a draft of it somewhere I will repost it.

On another note, my narcissistic ex-husband continues to be amazingly easy to get along with.  We separated almost a year ago, and today he agreed to sign the separation agreement with very little trouble.

His behaviour during the marriage was that of a text-book narcissist, but since we separated he has been extremely easy to deal with.   In fact, lately I have been questioning whether he has full-blown NPD.  He is definitely  highly narcissistic - he thinks a lot of himself, loves to be an authority, loves to be the center of attention, spends way too much money on things that show his "status", reacts with rage if he is insulted in any way, blah blah blah.    But I think there may be other things going on, too, possibly OCD or mild BPD. 

2 comments:

  1. I saved your posts! I just emailed them to you. Let's hope we'll get them back!

    Glad to hear it's smooth sailing so far with the N-Ex-H!

    upsi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks upsi! I had blamed the lost post on something I had done, but it appears Blogger has restored it. I mistakenly tried to edit the post (adding missing quoation marks) and hit "publish" and the post was reordered as if it were the most recent. Argh!

    Hopefully I will get used to the system but I see alot of blog blunders in my future. Thanks for reading!

    ReplyDelete